What are the Main Characteristics of Cotton Fabrics?
As a Light Cotton Fabric Manufacturer, share with you.
Cotton fabric has become one of the most commonly used fabrics with excellent wearability, and is widely used in clothing fabrics, decorative fabrics and industrial fabrics. With the in-depth development of textile printing and dyeing, the variety of cotton fabrics is becoming more and more abundant, and the appearance, performance and grade are also continuously improved.
Cotton Fabric for Shirting
Due to the development of chemical fibers, cotton-type chemical fibers appeared, whose length (usually about 38 mm) and other physical properties meet the requirements of cotton spinning technology. They are purely spun or blended with cotton fibers on cotton spinning equipment. The fabrics of this type of fiber and cotton The fabrics are collectively referred to as cotton fabrics.
Cotton fabrics are inexpensive and have a wide range of applications. They are better underwear, baby wear and summer fabrics, and are also popular spring and autumn outerwear fabrics. The main characteristics of cotton fabric are:
(1) It has good moisture absorption and air permeability, and is comfortable to wear;
(2) Soft hand feeling, soft luster and rustic;
(3) Good warmth retention and excellent wearing performance;
(4) Good dyeability, bright color, complete color spectrum, but not good color fastness;
(5) Alkali and acid resistance. The concentrated alkali treatment can make the fiber section of the fabric round, thereby improving the luster of the fabric, that is, the mercerizing effect
(6) The light fastness is good, but long-term exposure to the sun will cause fading and strength reduction;
(7) Poor elasticity, easy to produce wrinkles and creases are not easy to recover;
(8) Pure cotton fabric is easy to mold and deteriorate, but it is resistant to insects.
Cotton fabric, also called cotton cloth, refers to cloth made of cotton fiber.
Cotton fabric has strong water absorption, abrasion resistance and washability, soft and comfortable, good warmth in winter, breathable and cool in summer, cotton fabric has become one of the most commonly used children's clothing materials due to its excellent wearing performance, and is the most popular children's clothing fabric. But its elasticity is poor, the shrinkage rate is large, and it is easy to wrinkle. Cotton fabrics are generally brighter in color and are mostly used in children's summer clothes, casual wear, underwear, sportswear, etc.
Our company also has Cotton Fabric for Shirting on sale, please contact us.